Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I know that some of my FB friends do not read my post because they would ignore it. and post or message me what they want. If they read my post they would have seen … “I hate Chain letters. I think they are stupid.”

I got my first chain letter when I was in elementary school and I was scared so I started to write the 20 letters, I had to send out. My father saw me, and he asked me what I was doing. I gave him the letter to read. He said, “This is shit. Don’t do it. Throw it in the garbage.”
I said, “No daddy I would die if I don’t send out the letters. He said, “Do you believe in God?”
“Yes,” I said.
“Did you every read any prayers that say you have to do something other than pray to be blessed?” 
“No.”
“This letter is a chain letter. To honor the devil and we do not pray to the devil so do not send it. Throw it away, say your prayers, go to bed, and you will wake up in the morning. I did what he said and that was the end of that.

Many of you are messaging me chain letters and I am fed-up of the shit Chain letters don’t get links from me so if you want your chain letters to keep going, do not send it to me. 

No comments: