Monday, July 1, 2013

Quotes of the day



“I Love It But I Hate It”
I love Cirque du Soleil, but I hate it... For many month my husband and children were nagging me for us to go to a Cirque du Soleil show. I told them to go ahead, but I am not going... The dramatic things they do looks death-defying and scary to me so I know my heart cannot take that drama. Tragically one of their cast members fell 50ft to her death... I know if I was there I would be really devastated....








The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized – never knowing. – Jim Rohn (1930 – 2009)




Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.Jim Rohn (1930-2009)


If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.Jim Rohn (1930-2009)


If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree.Jim Rohn (1930-2009)


Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you.Jim Rohn (1930-2009)

Find a way to do that thing that is going to make your future brighter…

No comments: