Thursday, March 21, 2013


“I Am Back To Mothers”
Those mothers who think it is okay to live with their 40 year old virgin son. Those mothers who choose to live with their son and he leaves the mother of his child/children to nurture them alone. Those mothers who think that they should be the ones to help their son nurture their child/children. Those mothers who always have something negative to say about the girlfriend/wife. Those mothers who claim to be Christian mothers… Apparently they don’t read their bible… you know the book that is a foundation to everyday living…
Gen. 2:23-24. Then the man said, “ She now is bone of my bone, and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, for from man she has been taken.” For this reason a man leaves his father and mother, and clings to his wife, and the two become one flesh.
Matt. 19:4-5. Have you not read that the Creator, from the beginning made them male and female, and said, “For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.
Mark. 10:6-8. But from the beginning of creation God made them male and female, and said, “For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.
I could go on and on… Mothers how could you sleep at nights knowing that a woman out there is hurting because of your son?!…
My mother-in-law and I had a rocky start and then it turned into the most beautiful relationship. When she passed it broke my heart… I wish that for girlfriend/wife and mother-in-law…

No comments: