Sunday, June 10, 2012


“I Forgot To Buy”
I came home from the grocery and I forgot to buy Crix Crackers~ I decided that I would buy it on my next trip. It was not long before my daughter shouted, “Mom we have no Crix! I must have it to eat my bagel bites.”
Her brother repeated, “No Crix! I must eat it with my cheese fondue!” and their father shouted... “I wanted to eat some with fried fish.” “You guys are rubbing it in,” I said.
“But when I thought about it… hmm~ I love it with guava jam, jelly, lentil peas, cream cheese, split peas soup, baked salmon, peanut butter, ham, turkey salad and Crix with a cup of coffee…”

2 comments:

Trinisunshine said...

Crix and curry, Crix and Crix, Crix and butter, Crix and anything yes! the vital supply.

A Valentine Joseph said...

I like the Crix and curry part.