Saturday, June 2, 2012


“Who Cuts Off The Ends”
I went to the Deli to buy some hero sandwiches. I placed my order to the guy who was making the sandwiches. I said, “I want Boar’s Head honey turkey, American cheese yellow, lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise. Please do not cut off the ends of the bread.” The guy did not answer, but he proceeded to get the items for the sandwiches.
I said, “Sir, did you hear me?”
“Yes,” he said and he repeated the order, even the part about not cutting off the ends of the bread. He made the sandwiches. I paid for them then headed on the bus which was taking my family and me on a long trip. When we arrived at our destination and we sat down to eat our sandwiches, all the ends were cut off…
We were all flabbergasted as we asked~ “Who cuts off the ends of a hero sandwich?!!!!!

No comments: