Wednesday, May 23, 2012


 “It Is Not A Good Thing To Do”
I listened to a man and a woman having a conversation.
She said, “I love where I am living. It is far from all the people that I know. Yes, they can come to visit, but they know that they cannot overstay their welcome.”
He said, “I was thinking of doing the same thing~ buying a house far from all the people that I know. They can only spend a weekend~ Not a day more.”
 “You should do that,” She said and they both smiled happily.
 Many years later, he was living his dream~ Away from all the people he knew. The woman he dated was only allowed to spend some weekends with him. One day, he went up on his roof to do some repairs. He got a heart attack and died.
His telephone rang day in and day out, but he was on top of the roof~ Far from all the people that he knew…
It is not a good thing to do…  

No comments: