Thursday, May 10, 2012


“It Wasn’t Always A Bad Day”

I am seeing this beautiful sunfilled day~ I am happy~ And I am singing this morning…  

John Denver – Sunshine On My Shoulders

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy~ Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry~ Sunshine on the water looks so lovely~ Sunshine almost always makes me high~
If I had a day that I could give you~ I'd give to you the day just like today~ If I had a song that I could sing for you~ I'd sing a song to make you feel this way~
If I had a tale that I could tell you~ I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile~ If I had a wish that I could wish for you~ I'd make a wish for sunshine for all the while~
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy~ Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry~ Sunshine on the water looks so lovely~ Sunshine almost all the time makes me high~

No comments: