Saturday, April 24, 2010

You dated him for 2 years then you broke up. He texts you months later at 2AM in the morning saying, that he loves you and he misses you. You ran in to him in the subway.
“You are the best thing that has happened to me,” he said. You look at him not sure if you should respond so you smiled. “I’m looking for a good woman to spend the rest of my life with.”
You are wondering what the hell is he saying. “I hope I am that woman.” His response to that was a smile.
A week later he calls. “I want to get physical with you.”
You know what he meant yet you asked, “What?”
“We used to have great sex. I want to come over. I’m 10 minutes away from your home.”
You felt like saying, ‘you degrading bastard!’ Instead you say, “You remind me of how worthless I always felt after I lay with you.”

No comments: