Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The chemistry between us was wonderful. We were in love.
“I’m getting married, ” he said.
I wanted to explain to him all the steps that took place to bring him into this world. Thank God for my calm demeanor, and my acting skills. I said in a sweet tone, “Nice! I hope I’m going to be invited.” I know I was not going to be at his freaking wedding!
“You’re the first person to be invited. What are you going to wear?”
My thoughts were on overdrive; ‘What the hell is wrong with him?’ “I don’t know… something nice,” I said.
“You should wear white.”
“Why, do you want me to out do your bride?”
“You can never do that.” The hurt I was feeling had my face flushed. He took my hand and I wanted to pull it out of his gentle grip. He slid the most beautiful diamond ring on my finger… “You are the bride.”

1 comment:

Trinisunshine said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww how romantic!!!