Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Trinbagonians talk. (203) Sex before marriage is a sin. Who came up wit dat? Man!

A Conjugal bond must take place first, is a man-made law. I remember the first time I got pregnant I felt ashamed because everybody was going to know that I was having sex. The sex before marriage thing used to weigh heavily on my mind and I believe that I was going to be punished. Imagine you meet someone, you do not want to get married, but your hormones are going crazy, so you want to have sex. The law of the land says that you should get married. You get married and you do not love or like the person you are married too. What do you do? You get divorce but divorce is a sin?  Now you are living with guilt, thinking that God is going to punish you. Remember God made us in his own image and likeness. In Genesis, Exodus, Jeremiah, etc., God said, “Be fruitful and multiply.” Sex is not a sin. Preachers need to stop saying that. The pastors who are preaching about the wrongfulness of having sex are not trusted advisors. Do not be surprise when God displays their sinfulness., for the world to see.

No comments: