Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Trinbagonians talk. (201) The Sky is A Kaleidoscope of Beauty. God is the Greatest Artist.

 

 


  Comet Ikeya–Seki    Comet West

The thing I love the most in this world is the sky. I believe my father is responsible for that. Trinidad and Tobago skies are just perfect for God’s Handiwork. I remember my father waking us up to go outside to look up in the sky to see a spectacular moment. In 1965, he woke us up very early in the morning to see a comet. When I looked up, I saw what looked like a big bright star with a long streak of light. My brothers and sisters were all chatting about it, but I was frightened. I was 5 years old and this was the first time I saw a big bright star. I wanted to go back to bed. In March, 1976, I was 15 years and again my father woke us up. This time I was more impressed at the glow the comet made.

No comments: