Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Enjoy your day and be safe.

 Magnificat. Luke 1:46-55. And Mary said, my soul doth magnify the LORD, and my spirit shall rejoice in God my Savior. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: from behold, from henceforth, all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath shewed strength with his arm; and scattered the proud in the conceit of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their thrones, and exalted the lowly. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent away empty. He hath given help to Israel his servant, mindful of his mercy; even as he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his descendant’s forever. Amen.

Ex 14:13-14. Fear not! Stand your ground, and you will see the victory the LORD will win for you today. The LORD himself will fight for you: you have only to keep still. Amen.

1 CHRONICLES 4:10. “Oh, that you may truly bless me and extend my boundaries! Help me and make me free of misfortune, without pain!” Amen.

Mat. 6:9-13. Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come, Thy WILL be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give me this day my daily bread; and forgive me my trespasses as I forgive those who trespass against me; save me from falling into temptation and deliver me from evil. Amen.

No comments: