Saturday, September 19, 2020

ibi green tea, Hand and Body lotion takes the cake. On a personal note. I used to hear my mother and her lady friends talk about menopause and how it messes with every part, of a women’s body. When you think menopause is over, some other situation takes place with your body. I ended up suffering from dehydration and extremely dry skin. I must make sure I drink 8-10 cups of water daily and put on lotion. I used many brands of moisturizing lotions, but they were a temporary fix. Harold was on a job and the receptionist offered him samples of ibi Green tea Hand and Body lotion. I tried it and it is a must buy. My skin looks and feels like it used too before menopause.

Amazon.com : IBI Refreshing Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion | Includes 1 Green  Tea Hand & Body Lotion (2 oz/ 60 mL) & 1 Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion (25  oz / 750 mL) : Beauty

No comments: