Friday, November 15, 2019

Seamless is shameless. Yesterday Paul decided that he was going to order food from Boston Market. Although there was food in the fridge, we all decided to have something different. He placed his order through Seamless and 45 minutes later we got a phone call from a number in Chicago, Illinois. The moment I answered, the person hung up. A few minutes later when I checked the order status on the computer it said, ‘Delivered’. I called Boston Market who contacted Seamless and they said that the delivery guy rang my door bell, he also called but we did not answer so he left. This guy was dishonest, but I hope the food went to someone who needed it. Seamless said that they will give Paul 50% off his next order. They must be crazy. Last night was the first and last time we will use Seamless delivery.




No comments: