Monday, June 24, 2019


Have a nice day. Enjoy and be safe.
My heart is heavy and I am writing about why I feel this
way. If anyone is offended by my post feel free to unfriend
me. I remember when I was 9 years old, a 4th standard or
grade student, one of my sisters told me about getting my periods. I cried because I was about to lose my childhood. One year later at age 10, I was a young lady. It was the most nauseating time of my life. On the first day of menstruation; I used to get very bad abdominal pains, I couldn’t eat or drink anything, I used to puke and I had chills, but I had the comfort of a bedroom. Imagine 9 years plus young ladies in the camps at the border, having the same nauseating pains during their menstruation. They probably have a cot to sleep on or they sleep on ground. There is no privacy. Humanity is dead.



No comments: