Saturday, June 15, 2019


Happy Saturday to you and your family. Enjoy your day and be safe.
I grew up drinking coffee. I love the smell and the taste. I stopped drinking it because of the way I felt after I drink it. The coffee wasn’t making me feel sick, but the milk and sugar was. My father always drank a cup of black coffee in the morning and in the evening. Paul told me that he heard if you put salt in coffee it takes away the bitterness and it taste good. I told him that must be true because when we got the cold, my mother used to put golden ray butter (as Trinbagonians call it; salt butter.) in black coffee. I liked how it tasted. This mixture used to knock out the cold. Anyway, I saw a new study about coffee. It takes away pain etc., It was hard to drink black coffee but I am having a cup daily because it really does take away my pain.

No comments: