Thursday, February 7, 2019


I have a husband and a son and I always worry about them because all black people have a tag on them. I know Harold and Paul. They are two kind, respectful loving men. If you tell me Harold or Paul encroach upon you in a bad way, I will say not true, but if you tell me they cuss you, I will say yes. At work Harold sometimes have to not answer his phone because all managers who know him, wants him to work for them. Everyone at work talks good about Paul. Any racist would feel that hateful urge to kill Harold and Paul just because they are black men. A racist loves to talk about himself speaking as though it is his God given right to kill a black man. Most of them claim to be religious, but then not everybody who say God, means ‘Our father who art in Heaven’. God have his people and the devil have his own.

No comments: