Monday, July 9, 2018


Maybe I am old fashion, but it annoys me to see a business letter written haphazardly. Personal letter for example letters to relatives, friends can be written informally. Letters written for business purposes should be written in the proper manner. I received a business letter and I wondered if this is the latest style of writing a business letter.
The name of the company was at the top, and the company’s address was at the end of the page about three spaces down from the sender’s signature. The body of the letter and the closing statement were one paragraph. I started pointing out mistakes in the letter. Paul and Sarah said that there are many changes made in the English Language and also to writing letters.
I said that is real BS. When I used to be a secretary. My letters had to be done professionally. So, I don’t agree with this shit. I am contacting the company about this because they need to correct it. I hope this letter is not the making of the new business letter.
The new world order. Damn!!

No comments: