Saturday, October 21, 2017

Some people are just egotistical and some are just greedy. Whatever the reason they are just selfish and selfishness runs very deep. After the hurricanes devastated neighboring countries around Trinidad and Tobago, Trinbagonians were asked to help others. Take someone to live in their home. I know some people cannot live with anyone in their home, but there are some people who can and could help. Even those who were able to help refused to help.
The measure you give is the measure you receive. Look at what is happening in Trinbago today. Floods. Water destruction all over the Island.
Selfishness comes from friends, strangers even relatives. I remember when 9/11 happened, my family and I were scared. We did not know what was going to happen next, but we made a plan that whatever happened we were going to stick together. One day I called Trinidad and spoked to a relative. He said to me, he saw what happened to the World Trade Center etc, but if I am planning to come home make sure I have money. Don’t come home without money.
Like I said selfishness runs very deep. The measure you give is the measure you will receive.
Have a nice day. Enjoy and be safe

No comments: