Saturday, November 14, 2015

Man has made the world very uncomfortable to live in. I have to repeat Sarah’s words, “I really do not understand some old people. You know you are on your way out, oh gosh, why won’t you be nicer?” We all have a spirit of love and hate within us.

There are so many people who are covered with the spirit of contention. The scary thing about it is that they are in a position to devastate the world…
Our life’s journey depends on the spirit we choose to lead us. Do we want to live in peace or uproar? Since I know myself I have come across many controversial people. Today I can count on my fingers how many people I know who are kind, loving and peaceful.
Donald Trump said, “Isn’t it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world.”
French Ambassador Gerard Araud said, “This message is repugnant in its lack of any human decency. Vulture!”
Ps. 18:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my hearts be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD my strength and my redeemer. 

No comments: