Friday, July 27, 2012


“Life Goes On Without A Hitch”
So I don’t have a kettle and a toaster…hmm~ I have had more than six kettles in my life time, I forget them on the stove and they burn~ Someone told me that I should get an electric kettle that has an auto shutoff~ Hmm, I say again, because in my hands, some kind of accident will take place and it is going to receive the same fate like the others~ I had a Combination Microwave Oven & Toaster~ I loved it~ loved it~~~~ loved it~ It worked faithfully for more than twelve years~ One day, the toaster died~ then days later the microwave passed away~ Oh drama, was my husband and children’s feelings, but for me~ I will deal with it~ The bread/waffles that didn’t toast in the toaster I put on the tawa/platen to toast~ It came out real good, so I am thinking that part of our life is covered~ The food heated on the stove/oven~ It heated real good~ Now I was thinking that everything was fine and life is going to go on with out a problem~ But then the complaints about a microwave went on day in and day out~ I on the other hand kept saying, “What’s the big deal? Just put your food in the frying pan –rice on one side, vegetables/beans/peas next to it along with the meat/fish~ Cover the frying pan and turn the fire down on low~ In ten minutes, your food is steaming~ I am looking at my husband and children faces as I am saying this~ Their look was heavenly because they looked as though they were say are we back in time? I wanted to laugh~ My husband said, “You’re not serious?” Three against one, I lost so we got the microwave~ Still no kettle and toaster~ Life is going on without a hitch and I am loving it until the complaints start about the toaster and kettle…

No comments: