Wednesday, July 18, 2012


“The Smell Of Garlic Lingers”
For breakfast, I diced two heads of garlic (all the cloves) and 8 red plum tomatoes~
In a frying pan, I heated three table spoon of olive oil then added garlic~ Fried until golden brown then added diced tomatoes~ Fried tomatoes until brown~ While the tomatoes were frying, I slightly toasted Italian bread, put slices of mozzarella cheese in bread then topped it with some fried tomatoes~ For my husband and son, but I ate the tomatoes without mozzarella cheese~ 
After breakfast I brushed my teeth and I also gargled with mouthwash because I know how the smell of garlic lingers, on your breath~
My daughter got up half an hour after we all ate~ She said morning to her father and brother, but did not have a problem~ When she came to me, said good morning and kissed me on my cheek she whispered, “Did you eat garlic?”
“Yes, but I brushed my teeth!”
“I smell garlic on your breath.”
My husband and son heard us, so they both said that they smelt my garlic breath~
“So why didn’t you guys say something?” I asked.
“You’re not going anywhere so it was no big thing,” My husband said.
“True,” said my son.
My husband then said, “If you were going out I would have told you to chew a piece of brown paper, it might kill the garlic smell~ I know that chewing it kills the smell of alcohol from your breath…

No comments: