Saturday, July 21, 2012


“From The Heart”
I don’t like gifts because I believe that most people give gifts to sing praises to themselves~ They tell Tom, Dick and Harry~ Janet, Jane and Joanne~ Those people might not be enough so they have to tell John, James, and Mike, even Lisa, Mary and Teresa~ In the long run, they’re going to tell everyone who would listen~ I have dealt with many of those blabbermouths so I decided not to accept gifts from anyone other than my immediate family~
“Blessed is the giver~ Grateful is the receiver~” Acts 20:35
A dear friend told me that she was going to buy something for me and she wanted to know the color I wanted. I told her don’t buy me anything because I don’t like gifts~
She said, “When something is given to you from the heart, you should be grateful, otherwise you are blocking the giver’s blessing.” …

No comments: