Friday, November 12, 2010

“My Personal Bully”

Every one had some one who bullied them… even the bully gets bullied at times… Some people are being bullied, at this very moment as I write this… Children, Women and Men are being bullied… I have a short threshold for bull, so when you add the Y now I get crazy… My son went through it, in elementary school. I told his teachers. They did what they could, but the bullying continued. The bully was making my son, his Personal Subject. I made a visit to the school and came face-to-face with the bully. After I gave him a little speech, the bullying stopped…. My daughter went through it and I went to the school. I gave her bully a speech about jealousy, and lacking confidence and it stopped… When I was in 1st grade, a girl who was in 5th grade grabbed one of my plaits and she tugged it. My eyes became teary and she started to taunt me… “Look the little baby is crying. She is so weak…" I was scared and my fears made me become her Personal Subject. Every day she made me cry until my sister caught her in the act…

No comments: