Friday, May 1, 2020

I believe children are taught by experiences. They pattern their lives by the practices of their caregiver/s. Some people truly believe that they have the rights to another person’s body. They believe that they can abuse or touch a person when they feel like it. One day a little boy hit me on my butt. When I turned and looked at him, he had a smile on his face as though he did something good. I said, “Don’t you ever do that again!” His mother said to me, “He does that to me all the time.” “I said, “You need to stop him from doing that. He will do it one day to someone and that person will call the police.” I turned to the little boy and I said, “The police will lock you up if you do that again.” He started to cry and his mother was quiet but she looked annoyed with me. I walked away and whispered, “Deal with the little pervert you are creating.” The latest person blamed for touching in-appropriately is Joe Biden. True or false he is tarnished. What is new about men touching women in-appropriately? The man running this country was accused of in-appropriate conduct by more than 10 women.




No comments: