Thursday, March 12, 2020

Did you ever come face to face with someone you should know but you could not remember their name? It is embarrassing. One day while shopping a woman came up to me smiling. I smiled but kept browsing. She said, I know you don’t remember me?” Me: Come on. How could you say that? Although I said that my brain was asking the question what is her name. God please help me remember her name. Yes, she looked familiar but I couldn’t remember her. She was not moving away so I asked her how she was doing and we both talked about our family. After the conversation ended and she was about to walk away, I suddenly remembered her and I said, Bye Angela. It was nice seeing you again.” “You do remember me.” Me: “I do not know why you doubted that I remember you.” I smiled because I was thinking I was saved from being embarrassed.




No comments: