Friday, January 11, 2019


This situation, really have me upset and who vex delete me. R. Kelly’s lawyer was on the news this morning saying that the allegations about him are not true. I am not surprised. There are lots of sadistic men in this world and money protects them. I know that a man like him and I would not have made it. From the moment he tells me to call him daddy it was over. My father used to tell me to listen careful to what a man says when you start dating him. The moment he says and does something that makes your awareness uncomfortable, end it. You might brush it off, thinking that he is not serious, giving him the benefit of the doubt, but be mindful of the way you felt. Staying with him will make you regret that you did.” Intuition, Instinct, Perception, Insight, Awareness and Sensitivity is that inner voice of warning. Pay attention.

No comments: