Friday, February 23, 2018

I am so proud of me and my battle with sugar.

Once a month we used to go to Junior’s restaurant for breakfast and I would buy a Strawberry cheese cake. Since sugar and I have been having a disagreement we haven’t been and that is more than 2 yrs ago. Out of the blues on the last Saturday in January Sarah went to Junior’s and she bought a Strawberry Cheese Cake, and chocolate cake. I did have a sliver of the cheese cake. It tasted good but I did not feel that great after. I did not say anything to Sarah because this was on me. Last week she went back to Juniors and bought the same thing. Right now, there is a box with a nice sweet looking Strawberry Cheese Cake in the refrigerator. but I did not and will not eat any. I really don’t like how sick I feel after having sugar.
Image result for junior's cheesecake

No comments: