Thursday, September 21, 2017

The world is falling apart people are dying, in distress and yet still other people are trying to con mankind. Plenty people going to hell, oui. A woman keeps calling me every day and I am hanging up the phone on her because I really don’t want to cuss. Anyway, when she calls she says this call is to update my prescription for faster delivery. The last time I went to the doctor was over four months ago and I am not on any medication. When I think about her I really wonder how many elderly people she and her associates already rip-off. Many of the elderly are on medication and when you are on medication for some reason a bunch of difference agencies know. I remember Harold doctor called and told me that he was diabetic and she wants to see him as soon as possible. The next day someone called saying that his medication was ready. I told them it could not possible be ready because he hasn’t seen the doctor yet so who wrote the prescription. The next thing I heard was dial tone. Every minute of the day an elderly person is rip-off.

Lord have mercy on the innocent.  

No comments: