Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Monday to you and yours. Enjoy your day and be safe.

For the last few days I felt as though I went back in time. When I worked as a secretary and an office assistant all we had was notepads and typewriters. I used to write shorthand. When I sat in meetings I took notes then transcribe it into, memos or letters. Today the computer and cell phones takes the cake yet I was impressed with the Trump fired FBI Director, James Comey. This man is really on top of things. I think 45 thought he was stupid. Mr. Comey took notes of his meeting, with 45 then he wrote memos. A very smart man.
Ladies put a pen and a notepad in all your handbags. Men always have one at your fingertips. In your car, backpack etc. Every day as you get up there is always something to take note of. 

No comments: