Wednesday, August 24, 2016

This is me and my little sister Suzy. She is all grown up ... Wife and mother. I was about 10 years and she was 4 years. Very miserable, but sweet. She used to follow me around. I remember one day she was nagging me to play cards. So, I told her, “You want to play cards? Spell cards.”
She looked at me dumbfounded, so I said, “You cannot spell cards so you can't play cards.” 15 minutes later, she came back and said, “Alla, let's play cards.” and I said “Spell cards.” My sweet little sister said, “C A R D S.”
I was shocked and I said, “Who told you how to spell it?”
Daddy.”
Okay, so what game do you want to play?”
Go to pack,” She said smiling.
Spell Go to pack,” I said.
She started, “G O … T O … P.” and did not know how to spell pack.
You cannot spell Go To Pack so you cannot play it.”
An hour later, she came back and she spelled it. After that day, any card game she wanted to play she used to learn to spell it first.
A wonderful day to you and yours.




No comments: