Wednesday, April 24, 2013



“Another Spoon Of Milo”
Yesterday when my daughter came home from school she looked a little upset when she said hello.
“I asked. How was your day?”
She said good then went to her bedroom… I went to the kitchen. A few minutes later she walked into the kitchen, took the tin of Milo from the cupboard and a spoon from the drawer. After she ate a spoon full she said, “I am pissed. They want to cancel the school trip. That trip is not to be cancelled!”
“Why are you upset? You said that you did not want to go on the trip.”
“No I don’t want to go. I want to stay home and sleep late. If they cancel the trip then I will have to go to school.”
“So I guess you should have gone on the trip.”
“Mom! Who the hell wants to run around in the cold shooting paint guns at each other!?
“So you are really pissed that your day off is cancelled!”
“Livid!” She puts another spoon of Milo into her mouth.

No comments: