Friday, October 19, 2012



“He Must Pick Her Up”
One of the most uncomfortable, mind-boggling moment, is when you stop a taxi on the street, you get in the back seat and then a man/woman gets into the front seat. It is scary and disrespectful. I believe that is also against the law because you are hiring him to take you to your destination~ I got very angry one day when I got into a taxi and after he started to drive off a woman stopped him~ He stopped and I said to him that I thought he was a taxi. He said that he was, but that woman is his wife and he must pick her up. She got in and turned to me as she asked him, “Who is she?”
“First of all, that is none of your business,” I said.
“He said, “She is a passenger.”
“Are you sure?” She said in a disbelieving tone.
“Yes,” He said softly.
“I guess you have done this before so have you ever seen me in his car?”
“No, but…”
“Miss I don’t know your husband, I needed a taxi that’s why I am in his car … further more, stop the damn car, I want to get out!” I said, interrupting her.
“No Miss. Please … My wife is getting off when I cross the light.”
“Mister, stop the car!”… I shouted.

No comments: