Tuesday, October 30, 2012



“Still Standing”
Oh what a beautiful morning~ My family and I survived Sandy~ We did not flood, lights are on and water in the pipes~ Last night the wind was brutal~ This morning there are burst of wind blowing every now and then~ I have experienced strong winds before~ While walking, it felt as though someone had their hand pressed to my back … pushing me along.~ At one point I was jogging to my destination~ The wind from Sandy was worst than that~ Everything around was feeling the impact of it~ It was howling and the trees were dancing~ I love trees and I was a bit worried that those that I see through my window would fall, but they are still standing~ For all those who were impacted in a bad way by Sandy~ I pray for you to get strength and courage to face the days ahead…

No comments: