Saturday, September 17, 2022

Trinbagonians talk. (262) Dear Friends, I miss you all, but I had to listen to my doctor and stay away from the stresses of the internet. Today I felt I must say something.

Abortion---- Banned: Sex is a sweet moment of pleasure and then the consequences. Most men think sex as a given right for their satisfaction. A mother drowned her three children. She was arrested and charged with murder. Many people have their opinion about her but my heart goes out to her. POSTPORTUM DEPRESSION is one of the most traumatic feeling a woman goes through after childbirth. This woman is black so in the eyes of many we do not experience this after child birth. I can tell you that I suffered from postpartum depressed after I had my children. After my son I stood over an over pass looking at the cars driving on 280 highway and I wanted to jump over. After having my daughter, I was the worst wife to live with. Harold did everything wrong so I complained, argued, and behaved badly and he was patient and kind. MEN STEP UP AND  BE HUMANS!

 

No comments: