Sunday, April 10, 2022

Trinbagonians talk. (243) A Happy, Bless and safe Palm Sunday to you and your family. I pray for strength and courage to face the days ahead.

Ps.19:14. Let the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart find favor before you, O LORD, my rock, and my redeemer. Amen.

Isaiah 54:17. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me in judgement, the LORD shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteous is from me, says the LORD. Amen.

Mat. 6:9-13. Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come, Thy WILL be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give me this day my daily bread; and forgive me my trespasses as I forgive those who trespass against me; save me from falling into temptation and deliver me from evil. Amen.

No comments: