Saturday, December 7, 2019

I saw the most heart-breaking video on the news about a 16-year-old child who is in custody at the United States Border. This young boy had a fever of 103 degrees but did not see a doctor. The Boarder officials put him in a sell with a concrete bed and a foil blanket. He stood up to walk but fell to the floor. Moments later he got up and walked to the bathroom where he fell again but this time he did not get up. Another boy who is also ill got up from under his foil blanket and walked over to the bathroom where he found his comrade. My tears flow as I write this. I have children. I love children. Rest in peace precious soul. Ps. 63:11. But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped. Amen.



No comments: