Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy Sunday to you and yours. Enjoy and be safe

For all the aches and pains in my body I did a lot of changes to my eating and drinking habits. White flour is out and whole wheat is few and far and in between, sugar is a no-no and rice is also on the list… I don’t miss them.
I usually drink my water with lemon juice, lime juice, Apple Cider Vinegar or baking soda. I suddenly tried cucumber water and it is the most refreshing drink, I had in a long time.

I measure 8 cups of water and put it in a jug, peel one cucumber, cut it up, put it in the Nutribullet, add 1 cup of water and blend for 2 minutes. Pour into the jug of water, mix, and put in the refrigerator. I leave it in the fridge for an hour before I started drinking… It tastes good and it is healthy.

No comments: